Thursday 14 October 2010

Brief Two

Artists:

One of the artists on the label is a good friend, Tigger. A DJ mostly playing Jump-up Drum & Bass, Jungle and on the odd occasion some swingin' Mo-Town.
Also has a kind of tag-line given by peers and colleagues, 'Last Man Standing'.

Bashed out a couple of ideas, then got taken away with one,


Bit of a rough drawing but I think once drawn up proper and neat it will look banging. Then taking the T alone as another version maybe? If you can get the subliminal message its very suited to Tigger.
I also need to play with the tag-line see if there is a way I can include it in the design.
I've yet to show this to Tigger but I've told him what it is and he seemed very happy with the concept of it.

This is going to be a big part of the brief, having contact with the dj's and more importantly Josh, the label man! Showing my designs to them, getting feedback. What they like, what they dont and really just producing something that they think suits them and portrays them appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment