Wednesday 27 October 2010

Brief Two

This is the digital version of the drawing, experimenting with colour, trying various combinations seeing what compliments and works together.
My favourites are, white on orange, white on green and cream on blue. However the white on green connotes irish, which is a shame as Tigger can often be found wearing a green & white New Era. The cream on blue works really well I believe however that reminds me of ice cream soda which has no relevance here. The white on orange however doesn't connote anything none relevant, and Tigger is ginger. Win / win situation.
However I want leave the choice of colour up to Tigger himself, treating him as a proper client. If he chooses one of the options below that I think are a little weak or certain schemes that I think don't necessarily work / connote non relevant things I shall merely inform him of these and see if he changes his mind.




T.T.F.N

No comments:

Post a Comment