Thursday 28 October 2010

Brief Two

NDNR

Some more ideas and development for one of the record labels. NDNR (No Dice No Risk) is the label for the DJ's. After talking to josh other week and showing him my first initial ideas and designs he said he wants the record label to look quite professional / minimal specifically looking at the Helvetica designs I did.
Keeping this in mind I tried to develop the Helvetica designs but to no avail, from here came up with a few different ideas, relating to some research and context that I've recently blogged. Context.









I'm not happy with any of these ideas to be honest, struggling with this one a bit. Think I need to assess the label again, what it stands for, keeping in mind what Josh has told me. Also researching more into logo's as a whole. Plan, get a book from the library full of logos and just see whats crackin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment