Friday 15 October 2010

Brief Three

Finally got round to starting this brief today, well until I got the Live brief from the Snowbombing guys.

The brief is a promotional campaign for next years Snowbombing festival. The concept is to produce a holiday style brochure in the form of a free hand-out flyer. Most of my time so far on this brief has been figuring out what needs to go in it, in terms of content / information and what could go in. Also thought on the format and size of the thing.
Looking at the Snowbombing website and seeing how they categorise all the info on there, they have;
.Music
.Resort
.Bonus Bonkerism
.Road Trip
.Volvo
.Prices & Booking

Now I could use these, but I dont think I'd be able to clearly show the content I think it should have.
At the moment This is what I think should be included in the hand-out...

.Festival line-up
.Ticket prices
.Accommodation
.Resort Information
.Travel
.Costs
.About
.Renting
.Schedule
.Sponsors
.Images of the festival
-pistes / parties / clubs / fancy dress / DJ's / boarding & skiing
.How to book

This may very well change with time.
I also have in mind that the hand-out will fold out to a double sided print, one side including all the details and information above and on the other side a poster of some kind. This a chance to show some type skills and what not. Just had a go at making some simple designs of what the poster could be...

The copy for these posters is taken from the slogan of the festival, Mythical. Musical. Without equal. Other ideas for the poster content, would be showing quotes from artists and famous people who have been and played at the festival, which are on a showreel on the SBombing website.



Obviously not finished but an idea to what is going on inside my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment