Tuesday 19 October 2010

Brief One

Carried on with finishing the type, took longer than expected but I think I've got a good end result...

Added extra shadow, to create more depth / 3d'ish look. Was looking at it and something didn't fit right, I came to the conclusion that the highlights were too bright, what looked ok in some parts but was too much in others...




So, changed the highlights, making the opacity greater - 10%, think it sits much better, more comfortable in a way. Less brash.
Next move was to tackle the K2 Logo. I've been thinking the best way to have the logo, as essentially all snowboards are different applications of their logo / brand name. All existing K2 Boards have some form of K2 on the design. So, for mine I will draw a k2 for each board, something similar and that matches to the illustrated quote...
Boom, there she is, tried a few things but quickly came to this as a final one.


In context of maybe a poster / presentation board, way of formally presenting the design with the logo and details of the chosen rider.
This will change and develop as I start designing the board as I will include a proper designed bit of text to go on the board as a description / name of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment