Thursday 4 November 2010

Competition Briefs

Finally got round to properly reading and selecting some competition briefs that I fancy doing.
My mindset is to choose ones that I could possibly do in a day, as I feel my written briefs are fairly large projects and as I found yesterday, just spending half the day bashing some ideas out for a live brief and coming out with a final design, putting it down and then getting back to my larger briefs is a nice way of doing it.

From Roses Creativity Awards 2011:

. Supermarket Sweep
Walk into any major supermarket. Choose a brand you don't like. Then rebrand, redesign and repackage it. No limits - anything goes.

.Coalition
Create and promote an unlikely coalition - after all opposites attract!


From ISTD 2011

. Mutton Quad
Create a concept for the branding of a typographically themed restaurant, hence the title Mutton Quad. This should be a thorough appraisal of the possibilities of not only the visual identity but how the typographic theme could permeate all aspects of the place. Could a dish be named after a typeface? Possibilities for interior & exterior, promotion?


From D&AD

. Internet explorer is back, re-establish the brand for the re-imagined, re-designed and rebuilt IE9.


No comments:

Post a Comment