Thursday 4 November 2010

Brief Three

Here are the designs for the double page spread on the resort. This is how it will be seen when binded. In this section I've selected bits and bobs thatI consider to be of importance and most relevant from the resort section on the website.
This includes a short info graphic on the resort in terms of skiing / boarding. Information taken from several holiday brochures.


Once got all the information on it, which took a bit of time, playing with the positioning and height of the copy, then making sure it is in line with the first designs (About page & Getting there). Figuring out what should be in line with what. Then experimented with colour, messing around with the two colours and tones of them. Keeping in mind the hierarchy of the page, as colour plays a big part in this.
The order I believe I want is, RESORT, MAYRHOFEN / POWDERY PERFECTION (not sure what should come first / how it should read for them two) Intro / Info-graphic, rest of page.












I think the best colour scheme is in here somewhere, I want to vary the way I use the two colours throughout the publication but still keep them looking the same. I quite like the latter version, but maybe change the Mayrhofen to the blue on the top design. Il make that change and leave it at that I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment