Tuesday 7 September 2010

Work Placement / TwentySixDigital

Clairol

Was asked to perform a simple task of taking an asset of a designed web page and saving it in Hi-Def, or so I thought.
The icon (below) was the asset, and it was tiny and when enlarged, even slightly, distorted and pixelated badly, So I spoke to the account manager and explained the problem and offered to attempt to recreate the rosette icon.



Ended up with this...

Took me an hour or two, I think I could have spent a lot longer on it but to no avail really, as i wasn't sure if a vector image would be ok for the client. So sent it to the account manager, who seemed fine with it only to later find out that the client replied with saying it wasn't this that they wanted but instead they wanted the slogan from the page in hi-def, which I did in like 10 minutes...




No comments:

Post a Comment