Tuesday 28 September 2010

Negotiated Briefs: Onward

I need to start shortlisting my briefs down and do so until I find myself with 4 briefs to work from that Im happy with.
From the umbrella session I had decided to concentrate on working for boarding and music based clients, coming up with a way to combine them all together helping me to choose the final 4 briefs.
One of my briefs will be purely based on snowboarding, one purely music and the other will be a combination of the two. This more than likely leading me to work for either Snowbombing or London Freeze. Obviously the fourth brief will be live and taken from the available competitions.
I think this is quite a unique way of looking at the briefs, taking two subjects of interest first rather than saying I just want to do an info graphic or whatever. My reasoning for doing so is that I don't want to just design one thing, whether it be editorials all the time or websites I'd much rather have the brief open for me to decide whatever to design & produce as I deem appropriate. So me focusing in on a subject I feel is a better way of looking at things.

To get to the stage of me having 4 briefs to work from I intend to go through each brief again, quickly thinking of possibilities and problems I may encounter. From here go into more detail with the briefs figuring out my initial ideas and the potential within each idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment