Sunday 26 September 2010

Umbrella Statement

In the session I came up with,

Typography based design for snowboard brands & clients over a range of media & formats.

This I find is quite specific yet general at the same time. I found that other people were being specific about the kind of design they were doing and not specific who for. Unlike the majority who would specify an area like promotion / publication I want to be able to create whatever is appropriate whether that be within digital or print.
Obviously this statement isn't an exact definition of me as a designer as it will always be changing, but for now I want to work for what I hold a great interest in.
Looking back at this now, and thinking of what briefs I want to do for my design practice I need to make a slight alteration...

Typography based design for Music & snowboard related brands & clients over a range of media & formats.

I intend to produce work for each of these subjects aswell as combining the two together.

No comments:

Post a Comment