Tuesday 28 September 2010

Negotiated Feedback

These are the questions i received in terms of feedback from my umbrella statement & my Do's and Don'ts.

. What do I mean by style?
. What kind of publications am I referring to?
. What if there's no work with snowboards?
. What about other extreme sports?

Unfortunately my time was cut short for the feedback and this was all I got. None of the questions really opened my mind to anything new, did help a little to clarify in my head though.
What do I mean by style?
This was in reference to my Do, of wanting to work for specific clients. Clients that have a strong sense of style or who are image conscious. Things like music, fashion that keep up to date with the current trends and looks etc.
What if there's no work with snowboards?
Then I'll start my own brand or find work for other clients I have an interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment