Thursday 23 September 2010

Five Things

Don't want to,
____________________________


* I dont want to be restricted within my design and told what to do

- I want the room to be creative and design something that I believe works, is appropriate and looks good. I dont want to be a mac monkey and just be told to put this picture here with this text in this font etc

* I dont want to create complicated motion graphics

- I'm happy with working with small motion images, small projects on flash and working to my ability on AfterEffects but I don't want to spend a load of time improving my skills on that.

* I don't want to be a dickhead


* I don't want to design for clients or subjects that i find boring. Specifically things that I know and have heard of but don't interest me.
For example, Millets, Threshers, industrial businesses, construction companies, Garden centres.

- My reasoning for this is that these kind of clients I believe will never have anything interesting to create, the work they would want created would be bland strictly functional stuff, nothing creative or fun, very restrictive.

* I dont want to design the same thing over & over again, so it becomes stagnant. For example just creating websites.

- I'm happy to create websites but i don't want that to be the only thing I do. Variety os the spice of life.

* I don't want to work for windows

- As I would have to compete with Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment