Sunday 9 May 2010

Type Exp .

From advice i received during the 1-on-1 crit i decided to choose 5 basic type designs that i thought had potential and played around with them, considering composition, colour, weight & range of formats. Finding out how the designs fit across a breadth of media.














I tried to vary the designs, trying different things, comps and colour etc! Some work better than others. Out of them all I like the style and outcome of the Zebrawood & Rockwell typefaces. I've drawn my own version of Zebrawood and that should be posted shortly, I want to draw my own to see what it looks like in lowercase characters, i think it might make it more appealing and approachable! It was easier to be more playful and fun with Zebrawood & Rockwell and this is something else i want to emphasise with the logo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment