Friday 10 December 2010

Label Packaging / Tags

Moving onto designing the other tags / sticker packaging for the boards. Found some trouble with the first design, keeping it in accordance with the chocolate & wine design. This meant trying to find a compromise, getting a design that worked for all of the different tags, as to create a strong visual set.
This was the process of design...
Firstly using the illustration design and the logo.


After a fair while I realised that I just wasn't happy with any of the tag designs. I liked the type and the use of the sizes and essentially the layout and the format of it, it was using the illustration that I found was the problem. so I decided to sack it off and try it without.


This turned out much better i felt, So this was to be the final layout and design for the tags / labels. Now to take it to the other designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment