Tuesday 7 December 2010

How to Expand

I've been thinking of ways I can extend this brief. As it was just a live brief with the deliverables being just a poster, thats done, essentially. I reckon there's more potential in this, to extend it into a wider awareness campaign.

A few vague ideas I've had are:

. Playing with any famous tigers alongside Tony. Did my best to find and remember as many tigers as possible, so far my list is,
TONY THE TIGER
RAJAH - Aladdin
SHEERKHAN - Lion King
TIGGER
THUNDERCATS - TYGRA
TIGER WOODS -
CRINGER / BATTLE CAT (HeMan)

Other than that I am not aware of, but could create some form of a gang, Reservoir Dogs style thing. I think the only problem with doing something along these lines is if people would recognise all the different tigers.


. Having Tony as a kind of leader / teacher, informing everyone of how tigers are now 'Fucked' taking his new catchphrase to new places. Could be a billboard series, wildlife photography, with Tony just popping out of one corner, "Ther.r.r.e Fucked!" some info across it, similar to the poster!?

. Another idea is having a shock tactic to raise awareness, creating a frosties cereal box but change the name to, We'r.r.r.e Fucked!, then change all the dietary info to facts and stats of tigers, plus info on how to stop tigers from being extinct?
Could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment