Tuesday 23 February 2010

OUGD203

Advertising myself


 

This is a touched up version of my advert, showing the skills i possess and what i wanted! I got 4 people who believed they were the right kind of person for me and me for them.

. Why have you chosen to work with your creative partner? What are your aims? 

I have chosen to work with someone who has an interest in type and works for both screen and print. Someone who has skills as an illustrator, organised yet chilled out. My aims are to win! and to also cover as many disciplines with design as possible to creatively answer the chosen brief. 

. What specific areas of creative interest/focus do you want to explore during this brief?
I feel with having someone else to work with it becomes a lot more possible to cover more areas of design. so say designing a range of things. from assets for screen based work(motion graphics) something for print and maybe extending it to product/3d/craft design. 

. What specific design skills do you have to offer? How do you intend to use them? 

I offer skills within typography, using type as image & in the more editorial sense, concerning composition. I am also quite handy at craft orientated and package design. I am also an effective idea generator, using this to create a vast pool of possible design solutions. Going on with my chosen collab partner to develop the bigger potential ideas. 

. What specific non-design skills do you have to offer? How do you intend to use them?

I'm calm under pressure & fairly organised, this should help maintain a relaxed environment throughout our time working together making our design process progress smoothly. This also helping to achieve our full potential. I'm easy to get on with and am a fun person so this should make the brief more enjoyable. I feel i put a lot of time into my design process and am flexible with when and where i work.

. What do you see your roles being in the creative partnership?

My roles will firstly be to deal with any issues concerning typography & craft/packaging. My role concerning decisions and following actions will tend to be submissive however i will have an important say on any design choices.

. What do you see your individual responsibilities being in the creative partnership?

My individual responsibilities will include, human spellchecker, raising team morale, making sure i get work done for when i said it would be finished by or when we had decided on. 

. What will your joint responsibilities be?

Money management, design process/development, final outcomes, presentation of work, anything that goes wrong will be our fault. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment