Wednesday 14 July 2010

Negotiated Briefs

I started working on getting these briefs done the other week, firstly just noting down general ideas and subjects to base my briefs around.

Leading on from my PPD presentation I want to really focus in on what I want to do in terms of design and what kind of people I want to be working for. This being around the culture of Snowsports, in particular snowboarding. So for my 10 negotiated briefs I want to see how far i can take this specific field.

This is the initial stuff,



BRIEF IDEAS /


. designing for Snowbombing

Promotional stuff / tickets / visual identity for event itself / editorial brochure (holiday brochure) / Installation pieces / maps / cd/vinyl releases


. Snowboard brand

Products / hardware / boards, bindings, boots, / website / catalog / logo / dvd /


. Summer Boarding

Promotion / advertisement for summer holidays, Boarding mornings, Biking Afternoons.


. Music

Visual identity / branding for bands / DJ’s / agencies / labels




Basic projects...


.Design a visual identity for a new snowboarding company. Company’s list of products, boards & bindings.

Design possibilities:

logo

website

print based publications

board / binding designs


large timescale - 15 weeks



. Design artwork for a new board. Take this artwork to a large range, bindings / print(catalog / adverts) / website. etc.


small timescale - 2 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment