Tuesday 1 December 2009

What is design for digital media///Silent Movie

Randomizer gave me the following...

QUICK

BOOM

LOST


For the silent movie brief i have decided to look at both BOOM, but more so QUICK. BOOM being my plan B effectively.

LICKITY-SLICK-QUICK.
-Inspired from the film, 8 Mile, during a rap battle B.Rabbit fights against a rapper name Lickity Spyt. It works to represent 'quick' as it says quick but furthermore the worlds together when said feel as though it should be said quite quickly as it rhymes and what not.
My plan is to use the phrase Lickity-slick-quick and play with the timing of how you speak it!

I timed myself saying it and it roughly takes just over a second to say it all, so i think i may have to repeat the phrase unless i try and carry on the rhyme. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment